Talencia is looking for a Business Analyst UX for one of its clients.
- Location: Waterloo
- Duration: 3 months + extensions
- Start date: Asap.
- You will be joining the analysis team focused on the user experience side.
- You will work mainly on the UX side.
- You will be the bridge between the client/product owner and the development team.
- You will analyze and define the product, write the backlog and stories, deal with the user testing.
- You will of course make that the developers understand what they need to do based on your analysis & definitions.
- They work in an Agile manner with 3 week sprints.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in Business Analyst.
- Proven experience with user experience.
- Proven experience being the bridge between the business & developments teams.
- Experience communicating & helping developers understand the specifications.
- Analytical minded, autonomous but can work in a team.
- French & English (international clients).