- Location: Brussels
- Duration: End of 2020 + extensions
- Start date: Asap.
- You are part of the DCC team. DCC is responsible for formatting documents, digitizing and archiving incoming and outgoing messages / DCC documents. Transformation processes ensure transition to new technologies such as ISIS Papyrus, Alfresco, …
- Older systems are being phased out but still require our attention. For these applications “output classic”, we are looking for an experienced Analyst Developer. The first 6 months in support of an experienced colleague. After 6 months on an independent basis.
- You are stress resistant, you can work well together in group, but you can also draw up your plan individually.
- You are eager to learn, you are quick in a new environment and quickly integrated into existing systems / applications.
- You are responsible for the technical analysis, development, testing, documentation and implementation of:
- drawing up new and updating new documents
- submissions to archiving
- delivery to internal and external systems (EG Zoomit)
- delivery to “print street”
- automated mailings
- drawing up checklists
- compiling statistics on output
- Language: Dutch with good knowledge of French and English.
- Experience with drawing up a technical analysis (preferably UML)
- Experience with development in Mainframe environment (Cobol, PL / 1, DB2, Datacom, CICS,…)
- Experience zOS Mainframe
- Experience Cobol
- SAS (understand)
- Experience DCF
- Experience Design Pro Manager Tools
- Experience AFP
- Pagedef – Formdefs
- AFP Overlays
- Experience Cypress
- Experience JCL.