Talencia is looking for a Senior System Administrator for one of its clients.
- Location: Brabant Wallon.
- Duration: 3 months + extensions.
- Start date: Asap.
- The Systems administrator is responsible for the pro-active monitoring, troubleshooting, and second-level support, testing and office computing environment.
- The Infrastructure Team is also responsible for OS and application deployment, patching, network monitoring and a variety of other tasks related to the operational status of the production systems.
- Collaboration with other teams on architectural changes and other development and testing processes is integral to the position.
- 10 years’ experience as system administrator
- Active Directory administration (mandatory)
- Exchange 2013-2016 and O365 administration (mandatory)
- Basic Security System administration
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic networking skills
- PowerShell scripting (plus)
- Skype administration (plus)
- SharePoint administration (plus)
- Lotus Notes / Domino (plus)
- Very good French + good English.