Job description :
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a competent Business Solution Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their temporary positions. Put in another way, we are looking for a Business Solution Consultant talent willing to help people find their ideal role/position.
Generally speaking, you will develop existing clients, find new clients, attract relevant candidates, screen them and match them with appropriate positions of your clients and prospects.
Day to day duties:
- Calling clients/prospects to offer your expertise as a Business Solution Consultant.
- Keeping track of the job opportunities.
- You will Develop new clients with long term objectives & views with various approaches.
- Advertising your client’s opportunities in an attractive way.
- Reading efficiently CV’s for a quick sort based on the identified client’s needs.
- Calling relevant candidates to further investigate their suitability, interest and availability.
- Arrange interviews and managing client and candidate expectations.
- Conduct Interviews: prepare the consultant to the client’s interview and accompany them.
- Managing in a wise and creative way the client’s and the candidate’s expectations.
- Requirements :
- Previous experience as Key account manager or recruitment consultant are a strong +.
- Good understanding and command of sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Entrepreneurial minded with a strong focus on the further development of activities.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken). French is a + but not a must have.
- Stress-resistant, resourceful, ambitious, proactive with proven time-management skills.
- Ethical approach:
adopting an ethical stance is embedded into our culture and feeds into every aspect of work; it comes from a common desire among our staff to be doing something genuinely useful to society – not just firing CVs into mailboxes – in a sustainable way.
Consequently, it is not just about being nice to your clients/prospects/candidates and colleagues. It is also about paying the greatest care to your clients’ and candidates’ needs. Helping them identifying these needs. Being honest and frank to your colleagues. Sharing information. Communicating soundly to create trust and contributing to a team spirit. And genuinely enjoying doing so because that is taking care of your own needs.
- You will work in a growing company with a human approach.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will have a direct impact on the company which means real career opportunities (ex.: team management)!
- Attractive salary plus one of the highest commission plans (up to 40%) and a wide range of flexible benefits and incentives.
- An office located in the centrum of Brussels. (Near the European parliament)
At Talencia, we value talent and mindset. No difference will be made during the recruitment process and applicants will receive consideration for employment whatever their gender, marital status, religion, age, color, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.