TalenCia Consulting is currently looking for an IT Access Management Officer for a renowned client in Brussels.
Contract length: 6 months + extensions or 1 year
– Use the various tools to carry out access management requests such as user provisioning and rights and roles attribution.
– Aids end users in locating the most suitable access
– Carry out technical corrective measures at the active directory level (denesting, rights adjustments)
– Looks into instances involving file-sharing access levels
– Examines system accesses to support the risk and IT security teams.
– Assist IT asset administrators and owners with recertification and remediation measures.
-Participates in team collaborations with the IT service center on cross-cutting issues (such as knowledge-based projects or initiatives that affect end user support).
Languages: FR/EN/NL – at least 2 languages
- Knowledge of data and user access management (RBAC, Remediation, certification)
- Stress resilient
- Active Directory
If you’re interested, please send us your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org