Talencia is looking for a Medium Infrastructure Project Manager for one of its clients.
- Location: Anderlecht
- Duration: 1 year contract (+ extensions)
- Start date: 01/01/2021
- You participate in the 3 activities of the team:
- Participation in the development of technical solutions in IT infrastructure requiring a cross-technology vision;
- Realization of technical budget estimates of solutions;
- Management of business and internal requests and projects.
- You have ownership of the activities assigned to you and are responsible for their successful completion on behalf of the department.
- You work together with the department’s system and network technical teams to design solutions based on the department’s service catalogue.
- If necessary, you discuss with external partners integrated in our solutions.
- You take over the management of projects to implement the solutions designed.
- You report on the status of requests and projects to the internal management of the department but also to the managers of business customers.
- You have a proven experience of 3 to 5 years in the field of project management.
- You have a broad technical background rather than specific expertise in a particular field.
- You are familliar with microsoft environement.
- Your technical knowledge covers system / network / cloud / security aspects.
- You are autonomous and you know how to organize yourself.
- English IS a must have. (+ one national language )
- Any PM certification is a +.
- You are able to communicate effectively and to adapt your level of speech to your interlocutor whether he is a technical engineer or a CxO-level manager.