Talencia is looking for a .Net Developer for one of its clients.
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: long term
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Our client is looking to replace a .NET developer.
You will manage and act on the development of new functionalities and work on the maintenance on the current systems. You will work alone in the software development departement, supervised by the CTO.
Our client needs someone who is highly autonomous.
- English is a MUST
- French and/or Dutch is a good plus
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (v4.5 and higher), Windows services and Worker services, Entity Framework
- Good SQL skills and database management (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Good understanding of general concepts like Software architecture, dependency Injection, CQRS, caching, structured logging, performance, …
- Good knowledge of Unit testing (NUnit) and refactoring techniques
- Basic knowledge of SOAP and Web API
- Basic knowledge of VueJS
- Basic knowledge of EF
- Has to be able to work autonomously and independently
- Develops software in a transparent way
- A “user-first” mentality.