Location : Brussels
Contract : Until end of the year + extensions
Languages: English required, other languages are considered a plus
- Your identity is defined by software development, which you are passionate about and strive to get better at every day.
- You don’t only write code; you also own it and take ownership of the software you create.
- You place a high priority on testing, and you believe automated testing is the way to go in order to fully focus on building software rather than on debugging.
- Not afraid to plunge into old code (VBScript/ASP, Pascal/Delphi)
- Able to rewrite all apps with .Net Core and ASP .Net Core in micro-services
- C# and .NET (framework or core)
- ASP .NET Core and SOA – considered a plus
- Agile methodology
- English: multicultural environment
- You will work in a collaborative DevOps mentality with all stakeholders to define products and run them in production.
- You’ll be a member of a Scrum team and actively engage in all of its rituals.
- You actively participate in peer-working sessions because you appreciate the tremendous value they provide to knowledge acquisition and sharing of best practices.
- Design technically sophisticated and high-quality solutions and architecture that will be provided via scrum iterations.
If you’re interested, please send us your updated CV to email@example.com