Start Date : Flexible
Location : Bruxelles
Duration : 1 year
Language : French Dutch and English
As part of the digitalisation of the Client’s Core Business. You will take part in the different strategies of the company.
The main project concerns the migration of the existing ERP (SAP) to a new ERP.
The client is continuously investing in Digital Transformation and IT and we are looking for a Program Manager with practical experience managing large and complex initiatives.
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing and organizing activities and ensuring that the program objectives are on time, on budget and on scope.
Therefore, you will:
- Ensure day-to-day program management throughout the program life cycle.
- Define and manage the program governance.
- Plan the overall program and monitor the progress. Report on progress.
- Control the program’s budget.
- Coordinate the projects and activities and their interdependencies.
- Manage and use resources across projects.
- Manage the program team.
- Implement and manage changes to ensure program goals.
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements.
- Strong and proven experience in Digital transformation.
- Good experience in ERP migration.
- Able to ensure that the project will be deliver on time,budget and scope.
- Good knowledge of program management methodology and techniques.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.