Duration: 6 months
- As Project Manager, you ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, respecting the deliverables
- The project is the migration of Multiple AD forests into a new AD built from scratch
- As transformation will impact various clients, it is expected that you have experience dealing with various stakeholders from different entities.
- When you start, your first tasks will be understanding the scope of the project, the planning, resources, pilot the team
- You will ensure the proper change & new procedures for access of the various internal & external users, that access goes through the correct tool with the new guidelines
- You will help advise on the best practice for the integration of the AD’s (forest) in coordination with the project objectives
- You have ownership of the activities assigned to you and are responsible for their successful completion on behalf of the department.
- Suggest and manage final acceptance of the project.
- Manage, optimize and be responsible for all project resources (human resources, budget, customers, final decision)
- Deliverables (according to the group project policy)
- You have at least 5 years experience in project managemebt
- you have strong experience in infrastructure migrations
- You have a strong experience with Active directory
- You already managed proven project regarding Active directory
- Home working with on site presence when needed after covid
- You are solution oriented.
- Able to succesfuly deliver the project in coordination with the objectives