Talencia is looking for a Project Manager for a permanent position in Brussels or Liège.
Start date : ASAP
Location : Brussels or Liège
Duration : Permanent
As a project manager, you will be in charge of overseeing investment advice, asset management, and risk
management initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in financial and IT, a client-focused
mindset, and be well-organized and stress-resistant. She or he will also have a 1-4 year track record of managing
The project manager will interact with people from a variety of backgrounds, both inside and outside the firm,
ranging from finance, marketing, and customer service to IT professionals.
Your tasks :
• Ensure that all programs and projects are completed in accordance with the project scope, definition,
goals, cost, quality, technology, execution, schedule requirements, and deliverables, while providing
the anticipated business value.
• Define project tasks, a scheduled work plan, and resource requirements
• Efficiently coordinate project staff working on the project
• Act as an efficient functional back-up
• Ensuring that timing, quality standards, and project commitments are met
• Provide direction and support to project staff by tracking project milestones and deliverables with
• Monitor and report on the project’s progress on a regular basis.
• Analyse issues and make recommendations in the project’s and company’s best interests.
What we are looking for :
• Successful track record of project management
• Knowledge of Agile project management process and tools
• A keen interest in the IT, especially the software
• Leadership and motivating your team
• Tenacity and Autonomy are primordial
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Team work, diplomacy and people management
• Planning and organizational skills