Talencia is currently looking for a Senior 2/3 Line Support Engineer.
Duration: 3 months renewable contracts (long term)
My client is currently in the migration 365. According to this situation, there will be more incidents in the Service Management Team.
Your main responsibilities are
- Dealing with complex 2nd and 3rd level incidents and problems, providing support and technical expertise to your colleagues and the customer;
- Assessing the situation to ensure that upgrades, upgrades, modifications and/or extensions can be implemented among other tasks
- Contribute to ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Availability, Capacity, Change and Configuration management;
- For the customer, providing support, setting up monitoring tools, possibly being responsible for the overall architecture, providing advice (procedures, security, etc.).
- 5-10 years of experience as a 2/3 line Support Consultant
- Windows Server, Active Directory administration & migration
- Excellent knowledge with Exchange Server
- Excellent knowledge with Citrix (VPN, …).
- Excellent VMware knowledge
- Proven experience in monitoring systems
Technical skills required
- Microsoft Office 365
- Proven experience in big Microsoft et VMware infrastructure.
- Good analytical skills, solution-oriented, rigorous, structured and determined;
- Ability to work in a team and independently