Start Date: Asap
Duration: 12 months (+ extensions)
Homeworking: 2 days per week
One of our partners in the mobility sector is looking for a Senior Java Developer to strengthen their team.
You will join an office dedicated to the computerisation and digitalisation of asset management processes and will focus on an application and microservice implementation and maintenance project.
You will join one of the project team composed of 5-6 persons working in agile.
– Define the technical solutions for the applications
– Participate in the development of new functionalities
– Validate the technical proposals of other developers
– Propose/develop technical improvements for existing applications
– Develop the unit tests that cover the new implemented code
– Test your code to validate that it meets your needs
– Write the required technical documentation
– Conducting and managing technical impact assessments
At least 10 years as a Java Develop and knowledge of:
- Java 8
- Hibernate, JPA
- Git, Jenkins
- Experience with Agile methodology
If you are interested, please send us your updated resumé at cv@Ttalencia.eu