Start Date: Asap
Duration: 6 months + extension
Language: Fluent in French and English
Homeworking: No homeworking
Your main responsibility will be to evaluate network systems and application to ensure their optimal performance and stability.
The objective is to support business operations and achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
This will imply activities such as:
- Work with our quality assurance team to write unit and integration test cases
- Work closely with customer qualification team
- Support customer during release phases
- Assist in logging and tracking issues to resolution
- Write complex scenario test cases using a contemporary test automation framework
- Utilize technical skills to assist in diagnosing various programming, system, network, and infrastructure issues.
3 + years demonstrable experience in testing for software systems
Experience working with Oracle and/or Cassandra databases, database design and queries.
Experience working on Linux based systems such as RedHat and Ubuntu, using VMWare.
Knowledge of software build and deploy processes, environment management using Packer, Terraform and Chef.
Working with cloud based technologies such as Amazon Web Services
Experience writing detailed and complex tests for Web-based RESTful APIs
Working knowledge of scripting languages, such as Lua, Python, Perl, Bash, Shell
Experience with the following testing tools and libraries:
- HipTest and/or TestLink
Knowledge in ticketing and transit systems is a plus
If you are interested, please send us your updated resumé at email@example.com