TalenCia is looking for an Enterprise Architect to translate and officer the vision of the company in an efficient technologic strategy.
Start date: ASAP
As a Enterprise Architect :
- You will be part of a Technology Strategy Office.
- You are responsible for the development and updating of guidelines, standards, principles, artefacts and technology roadmaps.
- You will also drive continuous improvement in the technical maturity and quality of projects and designs.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the technical strategy of the company
- You lead, animate and steer the Architecture Workgroup (AWG) and ensure the delivery of concrete and usable deliverables in practice.
- You work on the development of a structured and usable library of reusable documents (EA artefacts).
- Together with the team, you will advise the project leaders in order to steer (ongoing and new) projects in the right technical direction.
- You participate in structuring and defining the right priorities for the technical roadmap.
- You design and document the technical foundations on which the future IT landscape of the company will be based.
- Extensive technical experience and knowledge in the IT/telecom sector (infrastructure, applications, data, cloud,…).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of business processes.
You have or are:
- A master’s degree or a professional bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT function.
- An excellent communicator and organizer.
- Business oriented.
- A thorough knowledge of IT systems and technologies.
- Knowledge of EA frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman Framework,…) is an asset.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
Offer from our client:
- Permanent position;
- Attractive salary with a full salary package;
- 32 days’ vacation per year;
- Good work/life balance.