TalenCia is actively looking for a IT Support Regional Manager who can work with Service Now for a law firm based in Luxembourg City.
Start date : January 2022.
Location : Luxembourg city
Duration : Permanent
As a IT Support Manager :
- Be responsible for the IT of an international law firm of 70 people;
- Support lawyers to get the most out of our technologies and improve their efficiency to support their clients;
- Assist users in the office, meeting room or at home;
- Enhance the skills (coaching, training, presentation) of users to ensure that they take advantage of all available IT services;
- Ensure that all invoices are verified, recorded and sent for payment and ensure that purchase orders are issued and approved;
- Represent the interests of the lawyers to IT through your manager at monthly and quarterly intervals;
- Mentor and ensure that each new hire is IT proficient;
- Assist technical teams with major incidents;
- Provide basic management of IT equipment on site.
You have or are:
- Confident, approachable and proactive;
- Be customer oriented
- A good communication;
- Adaptable and reliable;
- Demonstrate innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking;
- An interest in technology and in IT Legal application;
- Technical competency in software used in a professional services environment: OS Windows, MS O365 environment (Document Mgt), Servicenow…;
- Business results focused when promoting technology to our colleagues;
- Representing the lawyers on key IT Projects;
- Manage your personal development plan to ensure you have an up-to-date skillset.
- Want to expand and improve your skills.
Offer from our client :
- Attractive salary depending your skills and experience;
- Good work/life balance;
- Office hours ;
- Nice location in Luxembourg.