Talencia is looking for a IT Retail Application Specialist for a permanent position in the Flemish Brabant.
Start date : ASAP
Location : Flemish Brabant
Duration : Permanent
Work on improving and/or replacing customer-facing IT applications, as well as directing and following up on necessary
measures aimed at improving stability. Active involvement in IT/business projects. Interactions with technical teams (security,
infrastructure, architecture), problem management follow-up, and root cause analysis are all part of the job.
Your tasks :
• You develop a better understanding of our firm and operations, and you can build practical business procedures.
• In your domain, you act as a liaison between business and IT(-partners).
• You can assess business requests, propose solutions and enhancements, and then implement and coordinate the
• You are the product owner for our in-store POS solution.
• You work on IT/Business projects with IT partners in close collaboration.
• You are in charge of recording the retail business procedures.
Your profile :
• You have a master’s degree in economics or science, with an emphasis on IT, or a bachelor’s degree plus
appropriate professional experience.
• You have a number of years of relevant experience in the retail industry.
• You are familiar with the entire retail process, from purchasing through sales and services, as well as finance.
• You have a broad understanding of retail solutions, including POS, ERP, CDP, and PIM systems, both back and
front office. You understand how IT systems interact with an eCommerce platform.
• You have project management experience and/or know how to handle projects.
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as the ability to prioritize and complete
assignments in a high-pressure setting.
• You are customer-focused, have strong communication skills, and are capable of defending your ideas while also
listening to others.
• You speak French, Dutch and English.
• You’re eager to learn about the organization’s aims and objectives, and you’re motivated and detail-oriented.
• You’re eager to learn and have a voracious thirst for cutting-edge technologies and market trends.
• You have a pleasant and responsible attitude.
What’s in it for you?
• A full-time permanent contract
• A very attractive salary package in line with your experience and knowledge, with attractive fringe benefits
• A job with growing responsabilities