Location: Walloon Brabant + 2 days of remote work
Start Date: March
Duration: 6 months + (extension)
Language: English & French
A developer designs, develops, and tests software and applications. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing, implementing and maintaining applications.
- You implement new application, including unit test, based on functional and technical requirements
- You create technical documentation for reference.
- You take actively care about the user experience of the applications and/or services.
- You collaborate with the other team members in order to reach the goals of the team.
- You provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- You participate in the deployment and maintenance of the applications in the production environment.
- You have a bachelor degree or master
- You have min 2 years’ experience in Java development backend
- You have min 2 years’ experience in Java development frontend with Angular (optional)
- You have experience in API development (optional)
- You have experience in testing (Unit Testing, TDD, Gherkin) (optional)
If you are interested, please send us your updated resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org