Job description :
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for several Recruitment / Business Solution Consultants to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their permanent/contract positions. Put in another way, you will help people find their ideal role/position.
Generally speaking, you will develop existing clients, find new clients, attract relevant candidates, screen and match them with appropriate positions of your clients and prospects.
Day to day duties :
- Calling clients/prospects to offer your expertise as a Recruitment / Business Solution Consultant
- Keeping track of the job opportunities
- Developing new clients with long term objectives and various approaches
- Advertising your client’s opportunities in an attractive way
- Reading efficiently CV’s for a quick sort based on the identified client’s needs
- Calling relevant candidates to further investigate their suitability, interest and availability
- Arranging interviews and managing client and candidate’s expectations
- Conducting Interviews: prepare the consultant to the client’s interview and accompaniment
- Managing in a creative way the client’s and the candidate’s expectations
- Bachelor Degree or 1st experience as Key account manager or senior recruitment consultant or similar experiences
- Proven track records in sales would be an asset but not Mandatory!
- Good understanding and command of sourcing and recruiting techniques would be an asset.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong focus on the further development of activities.
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken). Dutch would give you a large advantage.
- Stress-resistant, resourceful, ambitious, proactive with proven time-management skills.
- Ethical approach: adopting an ethical stance is embedded into our culture and feeds into every aspect of work; it comes from a common desire among our staff to be doing something genuinely useful to society – not just firing CVs into mailboxes – in a sustainable way. Consequently, it is not just about being nice to your clients/prospects/candidates and colleagues. It is also about paying the greatest care to your clients’ and candidates’ needs. Helping them identifying these needs. Being honest and frank to your colleagues. Sharing information. Communicating soundly to create trust and contributing to a team spirit. And genuinely enjoying doing so because that is taking care of your own needs.
- Holder of a driving license
Our offer :
- You will work in a growing company with a human approach.
- High quality onboarding program ( internal & external trainings)
- Fringe benefits: meal vouchers, net allowance., etc..
- You will have a direct impact on the company which means real career opportunities (ex.: team management) !
- Attractive salary plus one of the highest commission plans (up to 40%) and a wide range of flexible benefits , incentives and company car possibility.
- Team incentives trips ( Barcelona , South Africa, Shanghai ,..)