Start date : ASAP
Location : Walloon Brabant
Duration : Permanent
You would work on the infrastructure and the backend software of the cloud plateforme. As a Senior System Engineer, you would more specifically work with Linux systems, and on networking issues. The hardware wouldn’t be a part of your job.
- Put solutions into action, particularly at the network and infrastructure levels.
- Create and write technical solution requirements.
- Work together with the team members to achieve the team’s objectives, including the testers.
- Understand how to deploy, run, and maintain a production environment.
- Control the surroundings for testing and validation.
- Create all the necessary technical documentation for internal use.
- Inform the team of any potential problem or danger you find.
Your profile :
- Master’s degree, or equivalent by experience;
- IP Networking & Protocols
- Management of Database
- IT Security
- Curious & innovative
- Critical and analytical
- Problem Solving
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time permanent contract.
- A very attractive salary package in line with your experience and knowledge, with attractive fringe benefits.
- Possibilities for ongoing professional training and development relevant to your qualifications and background.