You will create and set-up the environment (Linux, Springboot, API Gateway, etc.). You will also established script to optimise the development’s chain.
You will help to describe the need of the development team and work with TechOps team to implement the solution.
You participate in the Agile rituals. You are the key player in the provision of the product and the stability of the technical environments.
Tools & Methodologies:
- Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of experience of Methodologies DEVOPS
- Linux (redhat), Windows, AS400, Cloud, Springboot
- Tower Ansible, Python
- Basic knowledge of Network, Firewall, loadbalancer, certificate (creation/renew)
- Ability to share and pass on knowledge
- Ability to deliver
- English (mandatory)
- French & Dutch (an added value)
A flexible work environment
An open work atmosphere and great colleagues.
Numerous training opportunities to continue to develop your knowledge and skills.
A competitive salary, complemented by an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays, etc.)
A Flex Income Plan where you can annually convert your end-of-year bonus into extra benefits including a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a car, etc.
Focus on work-life balance, where we offer the possibility to telecommute.
- Seniority Level
- Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type
- Job Functions